Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our fiesty little wiggle worm

I just wanted to post an update of our dr. visit today.  We got to see our little miracle through ultrasound again today.  It is so amazing to watch him wiggle while I feel the movement.  I can tell exactly what part is moving and watch as Eli squirms.  He just cut up for us today.  Jamie and I noticed a couple of weeks ago that he has a sweet spot on my left side when Jamie rubs my ever growing belly.  We found out today that spot is his little bottom.  It must be ticklish! We found out today that he has grown tremendously in the last two weeks.  He now weighs 3 lbs 11 oz.  I thought that he had turned more upright because I have been so short of breath the last few days.  The shortness of breath is from his growth.  That is almost a pound in two weeks.  He is one growing boy!  He has not turned any like I really want him to.  We really need him to move his feet and slide his bottom down to avoid the c-section.  Pray that he does! We go back to see Dr. Kouri March 2nd and to Birmingham on March 4th.  When we go to B-Ham we will meet with the team of drs. This will be a very important meeting.  It is then that we make a decision about where to deliver.  I really want Dr. Kouri to deliver him, but if B-ham is the best option that is what we will do.  Please pray for God's guidence for us and the doctors.
Please continue to pray for a miracle for Eli!  He is so very loved! I also ask that you pray for one of Dr. Kouri's nurses, Mrs. Jeri.  She has hurt her knee pretty badly.  She is such a blessing to be around, as are all of  Dr. Kouri's staff.  I know that God sent me to Dr. Kouri.  He works everything for the good!

And we know that all things work together for the good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose.  Romans 8:28

 Much Love,
Jennifer 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. I kept checking. (Talked with Jamie just before the appointment.) We're praying. We love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Jennifer, My name's Miriam. I'm a friend of Katie's. I've been praying for you and your family every day! I'm so glad Katie told me about your blog!
    Miriam :-)
    Oh yeah, great verse!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for y'all! :) Sweet little Eli :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girl! Was just checking in on you and Eli. I'm glad he showed out for you guys the other day :) Will be praying that he turns like he needs to, and that God will give you and Jamie wisdom.
    I love you guys and you all are always in my thoughts and prayers, especially Eli.

    Rebecca Walls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Camille. I am another friend of Katie's. I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for sweet baby Eli. I will be praying that he turns around like he needs to and that all goes well for you both (and for your entire family).

    ReplyDelete