Thursday, May 27, 2010

Part I - The Man

Tomorrow is my husband's birthday! I want to share a little about this incredible man with you.
James Matthew Hill Sr. was born May 28, 1976 to Jim and Cyndi Hill. I feel like I have known him my entire life. He is the most amazing man I have ever known. Jamie is smart, oh so handsome, kind, selfless, funny, and just all around wonderful. He is everything to me. I used to pray for the impossible growing up...A perfect man. God answered my impossible prayer when he introduced me to Jamie. I know that no one is perfect...but he is perfect for me. I know I do not share my family often in this blog, simply because I write about feelings and it is hard to write about how others feel. I do know that as hard as the last six months have been for me, in some ways it has been more difficult for Jamie. He has picked up more than his share of the load around here. He has been a rock for me. When I say that he is selfless, that is honestly what I mean.  It is difficult to put into words just how much he has had to shoulder lately. He has carried a heavy load and done so without one single complaint. I love this man more than life itself!
So, to my handsome, smart, adorable husband I say
Happy Birthday! I love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your husband! He sounds like a wonderful man! I an so glad that he is able to be your rock, you are truly blessed!

    love and prayers
    elena

    ReplyDelete